Vehicle Service Contract
Extended repair protection that goes the distance.
We've got you covered.
What if your vehicle needs a repair after your factory warranty has expired? If this happens, an Allstate® Vehicle Service Contract can protect you from paying high repair costs. We cover a range of mechanical breakdowns. You simply choose the coverage that's best for you.
- Pays 100% of covered parts and labor after deductible
- Allows you to transfer your contract, adding to your car's resale value
- Provides protection against increasing replacement costs
Peace of mind wherever you drive.
An Allstate® Vehicle Service Contract offers you even more than extended repair coverage. And, you'll find approved repair facilities throughout the U.S. and Canada.
- Emergency road services3
- Rental car reimbursement
- Trip interruption coverage
- Exceptional claims handling
- Certified claims technicians
Save on these average replacement costs4
A vehicle service contract helps minimize your out-of-pocket expenses.